Introducing the Combat Armory Stripped pistol lower for Glock® 19/23/32 gen 3 parts. The Combat armory Stripped pistol lower provides Shooters the ability to use this rock solid platform as a base to engineer a very personalized sub compact pistol using any of your favorite OEM or after market components. Great for updating your current Gen1-3 Glock® Pistol get rid of your non textured frame, old frames can be slick to the touch and if you are not a fan the finger groves this frame has none. The Combat Armory Pistol Frame fits all your Glock® holsters too!The Combat Armory Pistol Lower was designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA. Combat Armory's Manufacturing Philosophy of making super high quality parts at a fair price has been our Focus for decade's. This is a 100% frame must ship to FFL, item does not ship to California, Connecticut, Boulder,Denver, Vail, Colorado.Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Chicago, Illinois, Cook County, Illinois, or Deerfield, Illinois, Washington D.C.
* Embedded Stainless steel rails installed
* Glass nylon reinforced polymer
* Medium Aggressive Textured grip
* High Trigger guard undercut
* Scalped Magazine release well
* Forward landing pads for fingers when shooting
* Made to be Compatible with gen 3 locking block INCLUDED WITH FRAME. If swapping out complete parts from gen 1-2 you will just need to update the locking block (Also sold at Combat Armory)
- This Combo will come with the Combat Armory threaded barrel for g19 and threaded protector.
- Firearms can be purchased online just like any other product. The only difference is that all firearms must be shipped to a dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) for you to pick up.
- The background check is conducted by the FFL dealer and completed by you, the actual buyer/transferee.
- You will be able to choose a dealer during the checkout process.
- By purchasing this item You are also validating that you are of legal age to purchase the firearm(s) being purchased, and you are also validating that you are in compliance with all rules and regulations of your jurisdiction, including compliance with all local, state, and/or Federal law that may restrict you from owning a firearm.